Monday, October 13, 2014

A Quick Question

First off, my Disney Store Elsa just arrived today, so should I do a review of her, or is there enough reviews of this doll? Even if I don't review her, there will be pictures, so if you've come here for pictures of Elsa, you'll be in luck.

Also, I managed to find Invisibilly, but there's plenty of good reviews of him out there. He has a paint error on his left leg, but otherwise, he's perfect. His hair is incredibly soft, too, and I love the darker shades of blue blended in with the black.

I can't wait to hear your opinion!

-Kayleigh



1 comment:

  1. Most people have different perspectives, so unless you find someone else's review covers everything you want, I'd say to chime in on your own. If you do find another review that reflects your thoughts, post a link to it. Some readers may not read the other blog. Just my two cents. :-)

    ReplyDelete